CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

✖ GundamW ✖

Thursday 12/2/2009

Today~I juz 1 class only..

tat is 4pm to 6pm...so..i plan to go KL n Buy my Gundam W model..

I go on 11am....i go KL by bus n KTM..n then finally I reach Time Square..

Once i reach...i forget how to go...

cause i always walk to there from Sungai Wang...

but lucky i got ask ppl how to go...or else really waste my time..

I go find the Model Shop n have a look...

so cheap...i buy 2 gundam..total RM 110 quite cheap..

cause I saw on internet is about RM 16x for the same gundam i buy...

After i buy..my friend call me...

He ask me to help him buy "IRONMANMAN"

I go in the shop name "XL-SHOP"..

I found it..but it is not for sale....

if wan to buy need order n wait for few month..

so i didt buy..n faster rush back sch for my 4pm lesson....

             

 

                  

0 comments:

Post a Comment