CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

✖ ÿÉãŕ ŃēƜ ✖

yo!

Tis is my second blog..haha..

long time no post..cause dun know what to write...

finally..CNY...got alot of things can write haha...

I will start from "CHU YI" until "CHU QI"..

so...u all enjoy reading bah~^^

"CHU YI"

hmm..Today is CHU YI...i wake up vy early n prepaid my things..

cause we are going to relative house on afternoon..His house at Perling..

quite far from my house..so..we going there early abit...After we reach there,

there are sooo many ppl there...my aunt,uncle,cousin..all there...soo happy..

can get many ang pau le..hahaz..jkjk...i meet my cousin..3 of us long time no see

we chat n eat all the time....After that,my uncle ask those who wan play blackjack

pls come here...then half of the ppl gone..haha..now only i know my realative soo like to bet..

i also join them play...but vy unlucky...lost rm40++ so i stop..

During nite time...We r going to eat at restoran....

"CHU ER"

Today..nth special...When i wake up..my parents edi go to sg...

Alone at house...boring also...i called my friend n ask him come out n play..

we meet at Pelangi Plazza..N we walk to another friend house...His house

has a party..so we going there to eat and play...After that,we take taxi to Jusco..

waw..taxi fee is RM25 per car..we pay RM 50 cause we need 2 car..New Year period

really increase price..terriblle...lucky my parents pay for us...

when we reach Jusco....We go watch movie N also eat....

Ya~we eat again..haha...We go Kishahi...a Japaness restoran....

quite expensive...7 of us spend rm200 for our dinner...

no eyes see....after dinner..then we go have our movie~

"CHU SAN"

Nth special for today....

stay at home n waiting friend come..

but nobody come.....

"CHU SI"

Wake up early morning juz to wait my friend come my house...

about 3hours later,finally they come...then i go out with them..

we go another friend house to bai nian....we spend whole day...

n go to about 5friends house to take angpau...nite,we all go

eat n then go back home....

"CHU WU"

Today, I slp until 1pm only wake up...cause tis few day slp less...

after i wake up,i go out with my friend n help him repair his psp...

hmm..actually not me repair..is bring psp to the shop repair...

then we go buy somethings to eat...until 4pm..he sent me to leisuremall

cause my friend waiting there...when i reach there,then we plan to watch a movie first

n then only go to Taman U for friend party..

After moive,we take taxi n straight away to Taman U...

Omg...is really far...taxi fee also expensive......

Then we having dinner at her house,sing karaok,playing card until 12am++ only back home..

"CHU LIU"

Today i go renew IC with my friend...

We spent 1hour to take number...n 3hours for waiting .......

after renew...we go have our lunch then only back home...

"CHU QI"

Today...is the last day i at jb...cause i have to go back sch le..haha

i wake up early n go to my friend house n bring her to my house~

after tat,we go cs n wait for another friend to come...

about 15minit,then we 3 ppl take bus go to Yan Ting house to bai nian~

we spend alot of time at her house...cause her friend n relative comming also...

so...we wait about 2hours...then only go for another friend house to bai nian...

hmm...until 6pm..we edi go 5ppl house edi..quite tired....

then we take bus back to CS n having our dinner at there....


0 comments:

Post a Comment